• To establish a broad social calendar for the season and end of season to provide a range of appropriate entertainment for all Club members and to enhance the appeal of the Club to the wider community.
• To provide support to the Executive and Committee members to ensure the efficient operation of the Club
• Appoint a sub committee to program and organise social events for the Club.
• Prepare a calendar of social events that will attract the widest involvement form all members of the Club prior to the commencement of the season.
• Ensure that all social events held are at least cost neutral to the Club.
• Assist other Committee members in their duties as required
• Undertake tasks at the request of the President, Executive or General Committee
• Reports to the President and General Committee
• Liaises with all relevant committee members and any person responsible for and or running any social event under the Club umbrella
• Liaises with official Club suppliers & other key stakeholders
• The Functions & Events Coordinator is accountable to the President and the General Committee.
• The Functions & Events Coordinator shall seek ratification from the General Committee of the social calendar including financial arrangements and shall there after have the authority to act within the limits of that arrangement
• Provide a report on portfolio operations to the monthly Committee meeting